Search Engine Optimisation
Search engine optimisation is an ongoing process where your goal is to steadily improve your website, its ability to generate enquiries and increase your businesses' revenue.
What good SEO could do for you
I've helped a lot of businesses reach new heights.
Take a look at the screenshot below, from left to right -
What this graph means:
- In 2020, this client received 481 enquiries.
- These enquiries led to $1,202,500 in revenue.
- Each month, I sit with the client and say something like "Mr Client, I'm seeing 65 enquiries, based on a conservative close rate of 25% you should see $85,000 in your account - what do you see at your end?".
The client then confirms the earnings and can see very transparently, how much ROI they're getting.
Pretty neat hey?
No confusing nonsense.
Before you call
I don't work with everyone that calls me, for good reason -
- I want to work with passionate business owners that want to go from $2,000,000 to $2,500,000 per year or more. I don't want to work with sinking ships. Please don't call me if your business is broken.
- I need time from you. If you sign up, each month, I'll need two hours of your time for our strategy meeting and other agendas. To get the best results, it needs to be a mutual relationship. I'll be in consistent communication with you and require constant feedback and direction. You know your business better than me, and I need time to extract that knowledge to reflect that in my work.
- Understand this is long term. If you're twitchy and expect results in 10 days then forget it. SEO is long term and I'm not going to kid you. I want to work with established businesses that plan to stay around for the long term.
Our first phone call
If you decide to call me, I'll ask some basic questions about your business - this is to ensure SEO is a good strategy for you. I'm not interested in taking in clients I can't generate a positive ROI for - otherwise we might end up in a punch-up at Bunnings carpark.
I take on clients I'm sure I can generate an ROI for - that way, I'll get invited to your Christmas party.
If we decide we're a good match, then this is my process:
- I'll learn more about your business to identify the direction you want to take, where's the money in your industry, and how you currently manage marketing.
- I'll touch on my pricing. I don't want to waste your time or mine. If my prices don't align with your budget, you may want to simply employ me for consulting and do it yourself.
If I think we might be a match I'll ask for a day or two to audit your website and tee up a presentation.
After our first call, of we've decided we're a good fit - we'll cover a sales presentation so you can learn more about me, exactly what I do, and the results I've gotten.
We'll touch on
- My education, experience, results
- My process and reasons why I'm different to other SEOs
- An audit of your site. To show you what you've done well, and where you need work
- A long term strategy & pricing.
You can even invite your CEO and ask me the hard questions. I've had them all.
PS - Please don't ask me to drive to Western Sydney, all meetings are done over videoconference.
Moving forward and measuring results
This is a simple process of tracking the conversions, these are usually in the form of phone calls, sales and email enquiries to your business. This is all tracked digitally and will be included in your monthly report.
I also work with you (or your business manager) to confirm you've closed all the enquiries, and to ensure my monetary figures align with your accounts.
Fast forward 12 months, you'll have 12 reports in your lap. I aim to increase my KPI's over the long term. You'll have the information in your hand and you can decide how big of an impact I've made. Take a look at my results here.
I've had clients been extremely curious about my services, then fallen off their chair when I send them 50-150 leads a month.
I encourage my clients to login to our shared Google Analytics, there's no smoke and mirrors here, you can see exactly how your site is performing.
Let's move forward
Want to work with me? Good.
My number is 0422 497 868. Why not ask me about the time I slept in an empty pool? It wasn't funny at the time, but you can have a laugh at my expense.