Search Engine Optimisation
Search engine optimisation is an ongoing process where your goal is to steadily improve your website, its ability to support your business and its position in search engines.
The ultimate goal of SEO, is to increase your revenue, as a result of high quality and consistent leads.
Just remember. SEO is a long term strategy.
I always educate my clients on this, it's really a 12-18 month outlook. Nothing happens overnight.
If someone is promising you rankings in 3 weeks, chances are, you're going to get ripped.
What good SEO could do for you
I've helped a lot of businesses reach new heights.
Take a look at the screenshot below, from left to right -
What this graph means:
- In Q4 of 2018, this client received 128 enquiries.
- The owner confirmed $56,000 in sales.
- The website converted at 7%, meaning 7 of every 100 visitors made an enquiry.
- Of the 128 enquiries, 102 were direct phone calls, the rest were contact forms.
Pretty neat hey?
No confusing nonsense.
All my client receive this stuff in their monthly report.
Before you call
I don't work with everyone that calls me, for good reason -
- I want to work with passionate business owners that want to go from $2,000,000 to $2,200,000 per year or more. I don't want to work with sinking ships. Please don't call me if your business is broken.
- I need time from you. If you sign up, each month, I'll need two hours of your time for our strategy meeting and other agendas. To get the best results, it needs to be a mutual relationship. I'll be in consistent communication with you and require constant feedback and direction. You know your business better than me, and I need time to extract that knowledge to reflect that in my work.
- Understand this is long term. If you're twitchy and expect results in 10 days then forget it. SEO is long term and I'm not going to kid you. I want to work with established businesses that plan to stay around for the long term.
Our first phone call
If you decide to call me, I'll ask some basic questions about your business - this is to ensure SEO is a good strategy for you. I'm not interested in taking in clients I can't generate a positive ROI for. If we decide we're a good match, then this is my process:
- I'll learn more about your business, namely, to identify the direction you want to take the business, where's the money in your industry, and what you've done in terms of digital marketing.
- I'll touch on my pricing. I don't want to waste your time or mine. If my prices don't align with your budget, you may want to simply employ me for consulting and do it yourself.
If I think we might be a match I'll ask for a day or two to audit your website and tee up a presentation.
After our first call, of we've decided we're a good fit - we'll cover a sales presentation so you can learn more about me, exactly what I do, and the results I've gotten.
We'll touch on
- My education, experience, results
- My process and reasons why I'm different to other SEOs
- An audit of your site. To show you what you've done well, and where you need work, and recommendations
- A long term strategy & pricing.
You can even invite your CEO and ask me the ball-buster questions. I've had them all.
Moving forward and measuring results
This is a simple process of tracking the conversions, these are usually in the form of phone calls, sales and email enquiries to your business. This is all tracked digitally and will be included in your monthly report.
I also work with you (or your business manager) to confirm you've closed all the enquiries, and to ensure my monetary figures align with your accounts.
Fast forward 12 months, you'll have 12 reports in your lap. I aim to increase my KPI's over the long term. You'll have the information in your hand and you can decide how big of an impact I've made.
I've had clients been extremely curious about my services, then fallen off their chair when I send them 70 leads a month.
I encourage my clients to login to our shared Google Analytics, there's no smoke and mirrors here, you can see exactly how your site is performing.
Let's move forward
Want to work with me? Good.
My number is 0422 497 868, I'm also in Newcastle if you want to grab some $18 avocado toast.